Home Remedies for Acne Scars – Acne or acne vulgaris in medical terms is a lump caused by blockage or inflammation of the skin that is accompanied by pus or blood. Many factors can trigger the onset of acne include bacterial infections due to acne, oily skin, hormonal imbalance, an unhealthy diet and so on.
How to get rid of acne naturally
The many ways people are doing to get rid of acne. Ranging from facial at salon or beauty famous clinic to purchase acne removal products. For those of you who wish to overcome acne with a cheap cost, try using natural ingredients that have been proven to be able to overcome the problem of acne, although the effect is not as fast as anti-acne products that are sold in the market.
Home Remedies: 8 Best Home Remedies For Acne Scars
1. Treat acne with Avocado and Honey Mask
Avocado and honey are some of the best combinations to tackle acne problems. Honey, natural ingredients that are known historically has many benefits for the skin because it contains hydrogen peroxide which is antibacterial.
While avocados are rich in vitamin E which can penetrate the pores of the skin and reduces pore – inflammation of the skin.
- Take the meat of the fruit of the avocado and put it in a container.
- Puree the flesh of the avocado fruit.
- Add a spoon of honey and then mix well.
- Also, add the juice of a lemon (optional).
- Apply the mask on face breakouts for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
2. Treat acne with Baking Soda
Baking soda can neutralize the acidity of the skin so that the acne-causing bacteria are not able to live long on your face. Not only kills bacteria, but baking soda can also scrape dead skin cells and cleanse the pores are clogged pores – and absorb excess oil.
- Make a paste by mixing baking soda 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 tablespoon water, then DAB on the area of the facial skin breakouts.
- Leave on face for about 15 minutes then rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Please note, before you use a paste of baking soda you should check in advance the reaction on your skin. DAB a little pasta in most areas of the face. If it does not appear a reddish skin reaction, then users can continue.
3. Treat acne with Lemon
L-Ascorbic acid contained in lemon can reduce inflammatory problems on skin breakouts as well as clean up pore facial – are clogged. Lemon also is known either as lightening the skin and stain on the face.
- Prepare one lemon.
- Press a little lemon, cut into two parts, and then wring it out.
- Apply on your face.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes then rinse with cold water and pat dry with a towel.
- Do this treatment once a day regularly to tackle acne problems.
4. Treat acne with Toothpaste
Triclosan, fluoride, hydrogen peroxide is the active ingredient in some toothpaste that can prevent skin irritation, dry up the acne and reduce inflammation of the face. How to use toothpaste as acne medicine is also very easy.
- Apply toothpaste on pimples and avoid applying toothpaste to all areas of facial skin.
- Let stand for about 2 hours or overnight.
- Rinse face with cold water and pat dry.
We recommend that you avoid using toothpaste on sensitive skin. Choose a toothpaste with a lower content of fluoride. If possible, use an organic toothpaste.
5. Treat acne with Cucumber
Don’t we realize that cucumbers have tremendous benefits for the skin? Cucumbers are rich in antioxidants, minerals, amino acids and vitamin C which helps to remove toxins from the body, clear acne and moisturize the skin.
- Thin cucumber slices and then apply on face breakouts and let stand for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse face with warm water.
- For maximum results, drink juice cucumber mixed with the juice of a lime. Cucumber juice can cleanse the body and excrete toxins from within.
6. Treat acne with Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil or tea tree oil is an ingredient commonly found in anti-acne products. Tea tree oil is the oil of the leaves of the plant Melaleuca who comes from Australia. These Terpenoids substance in tea tree oil can repel bacteria that causes acne so it can be used to overcome acne.
- Mix 5 ml of tea tree oil with 95 ml of water.
- Apply on the skin area breakouts with cotton.
- Do 2-3 times a day.
Tea tree oil can cause an allergic reaction on the skin. Before applying it to the skin, it’s good to test his reaction first.
DAB a little oil on the wrist and see her reaction after a few hours. If there arises a reaction such as redness or itching, then oil dash tea safe if applied on face breakouts.
7. Treat acne with Orange peel
Vitamin C and alpha-hydroxy acids in citrus clean skin pores clogged skin pores – dust and dirt as well as lifting dead skin cells.
- Pat dry orange peel in the Sun for a few days to dry.
- Puree the dried orange peel last.
- Add water sparingly on orange peel powder and stir it until it becomes a paste.
- Apply the paste on face breakouts and let stand for a few minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
8. Treat acne with Apple Cider vinegar
The usual apple cider vinegar you buy in the supermarket can be used to address the problem of acne. Apple Cider vinegar contains Malic acid and lactic acid that can lift the dead skin cells, as well as antioxidant function, speeds up the healing process of the skin due to acne.
- Combine apple cider vinegar 5 ml with 95 ml of water.
- Apply on face breakouts using cotton.
- Leave it for 10-20 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- For more effective results, do before going to bed and leave it for the night away.
Related topics :
- How to get rid of acne scars
- 13 Powerful Home Remedies for Acne
- 5 Natural Products to Help Acne Scars
- How do you get rid of pimple scars fast?
- Can scars be removed naturally?
- Can you ever get rid of acne scars?
- How do you prevent acne scarring?
#acne #acnescars #allthebest #wikiremedies #homeremedies